Phenolic Moulding Compounds
Phenolic Moulding Compound is a well known thermosetting material.
At a relative low cost this material could provide:
- High dimension stability at elevate temperature
- electrical insulation
- flammability resistance
- reliable long term use under chemical condition
- surface hardness and brilliant aesthetics
The processing steps for thermosets are as follows:
Our compounds are suitable for all processes.
- cookware: handles and knobs
- household items: vacuum cleaner parts, toaster parts, iron handles etc.
- electrical : switches plugs, breaker case, fuse holders, sockets, connectors
- automotive: ashtray , seats, belts components, brake transmission, commutators
We adapt our phenolic moulding compounds to the needs, requirements and wishes of our customers.